Friday, September 28, 2007

Nostalgia

Placements are overhead......
CGPA sucks.....
Nvr imagined that i'll have to fight for this 60% criterion evr in my life....
Nvr took MBA so seriously....
Now i can feel the pain when i see TCS running out of hand....that too in front of my eyes....

Mom called up today....she cried over phone....
It's been an year since she saw my face......
she said 'if u are busy and can't come here, we'll come down to bombay'....
but i denied .....
i said - mom, wait for another 20 days......u'll see me home ....
i m waitin ..... direly waitin for a job.....cant go home empty-handed.....
Such a nostalgic feeling it is......

Birthday is near but i dont feel like celebrating it.......
Dad dint talk much today....
I dont feel like having a fag now.....
Thr is so much to do....

Even she is waiting for me to come down to delhi.....
I cant hold this fire anymore....
Everyday is like years for me these days....

No comments: